If you need to recover your SPx36, in case you lost your root password for example, follow the steps below:
- download and install Win32 Disk Imager.
- download the image of the recovery firmware
- using the win32DiskImager write this image on a uSD card (use a 4GB or bigger card).
- power off the unit
- plug the uSD card into the front panel uSD connector.
- power on the unit and wait for 4 minutes. Green and Yellow LEDs should blink on and off.
- at this point, your unit was updated with the recovery image and next power-up should be done without the uSD.